[visionlist] Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader in Psychology (2 posts)

Wann, JP J.P.Wann at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 16:56:21 GMT 2012

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader in Psychology (2 posts)

Applications are invited for two permanent posts at Reader or Senior Lecturer or Lecturer level in the Department of Psychology, Royal Holloway, University of London. These posts are part of a strategic initiative to strengthen and expand the Department's research portfolio. We invite applications that demonstrate an established international research profile, publishing in top tier academic journals, and for the more senior level a strong track record in gaining research funding. The Department welcomes applications from strong researchers in any area of Psychology. Information about our existing research groups of Adult & Child Cognition, Brain & Behaviour and Clinical, Health, & Social Psychology, can be found on our Departmental website.

Lecturer salary in the range of £38,996 to £46,150 per annum inclusive of London Allowance. Senior Lecturer/Reader salary in the range of £47,470 to £54,690 per annum inclusive of London Allowance.

Closing date: Midnight 14th February 2012

Starting date for the posts would be flexible between May and September 2012.

For further details, contacts and application information refer to the News section of http://www.rhul.ac.uk/psychology/home.aspx

Prof John Wann,
Head of Dept:  Psy-HoD at rhul.ac.uk<mailto:PSY-HOD at rhul.ac.uk>
Dept of Psychology, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham TW20 0EX
Tel: +44 (0)1784 276177   Fax: +44 (0)1784 434347
Action Research Labs: http://www.pc.rhul.ac.uk/sites/ARL/