[visionlist] second-hand equipment is asked

Inst CogNeuroSci cogneuge at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 12:06:42 GMT 2012

Dear members of the Vision Science Community,

As we are establishing a new institute which will focus on visual perception
and cognitive neuroscience, in general, we are in need of the second-hand
equipment to be used in research on vision and cognition.

If you have used EEG/ERP, eye trackers, amplifiers, or any relevant
equipment you do not need and would like to get rid off, please contact us
at cogneuge at yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Prof. Archil Kezeli

Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, GSAU, Tbilisi, Georgia

p.s. Sorry for duplicated messages, if any.