[visionlist] second-hand equipment is asked

Brad Wyble bwyble at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:46:29 GMT 2012

If you are trying to do eye tracking on a tight budget, allow me to
suggest this option:

http://www.gazegroup.org/

I have not had a chance to use it yet, but it seems fairly well
polished and may serve you well.

In fact, I'm considering migrating to this platform and would
appreciate any tales of success or failure from members of the list.

-Brad Wyble
Syracuse University