[visionlist] Support/Programming/Development Positions at SR Research Ltd.

Marcus Johnson marcus at sr-research.com
Mon Feb 27 17:30:18 GMT 2012

SR Research Ltd., the makers of the EyeLink family of eye trackers, is currently looking for candidates to fill positions in the areas of technical support, programming, and development.

As the popularity of our product line continues to grow, we are in the immediate need of individuals to contribute to our support and development teams.

An ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:

·       Experience with the EyeLink family of eye trackers.

·       Programming experience, particularly in Experiment Builder, Psychtoolbox for Matlab, and/or other environments commonly used for data collection in psychology and cognitive neuroscience studies.  Data analysis experience with Data Viewer, Matlab, and/or other statistical packages.  More in-depth experience with  programming would be needed for programming-oriented positions.

·       Masters or higher level of education in cognitive psychology, neuroscience, cognitive neuroscience, psychophysics, computer science, or a related field.

·       Excellent communication skills.

Some positions will include travel for installation and training of the EyeLink systems at customer sites and for exhibitions at academic conferences.

Salary will depend on qualifications and relevant past experience.

To be considered for a position, please send a cover letter and resume to info at sr-research.com