[visionlist] [PyViewX] Python library for communicating with SMI's iViewX server

Ryan Hope rmh3093 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:54:23 GMT 2012

I am posting here to let everyone know of a project I have started
called PyViewX. It is a cross-platform python package for
communicating with eye trackers from SMI via their iViewX software.
This project is still in the early stages of development but I have
tested it with my labs RED500 system from Windows, Mac and Linux
machines. I will make more posts later when official releases are
ready but for those interested in following the development you can
find the source on GitHub:

https://github.com/RyanHope/PyViewX

If you feel like trying out PyViewX now, please direct bug reports and
feature requests to the issue tracker on the projects' GitHub page.

--
Ryan Hope, M.S.
CogWorks Lab