[visionlist] The 35th European Conference on Visual Perception - ECVP 2-6 September 2012, Alghero, Italy

Maria Tanca mtanca at uniss.it
Tue Mar 27 10:00:38 GMT 2012

The 35th European Conference on Visual Perception - ECVP
2-6 September 2012, Alghero, Italy

We have received many requests for extra time and we really want to welcome as many vision scientist in Alghero as possible.
For this reason, we are happy to announce that the abstract submission deadline of ECVP 2012 in Alghero, Italy, is extended until 20 April 2012. The deadline for submitting the proposals for symposia is extended until 15 April 2012.

Please visit the conference website to view the important dates: http://ecvp2012.uniss.it/index.php/eng/Conference/Important-dates

Please remember that you do need to register in order to submit an abstract (but any rejected abstract will be fully refunded).

Further information can be found on the web site – please visit http://ecvp2012.uniss.it/

VSAC 2012

ECVP will be twinned to the VISUAL SCIENCE OF ART CONFERENCE (VSAC), which is the first edition of a worldwide academic conference aimed at studying scientific interactions between vision science and art. So why not to take advantage of the opportunity to go to both meetings? For more information, please visit the website of VSAC: http://www.ecvp2012.uniss.it/index.php/eng/VSAC/

The abstract submission deadline of VSAC 2012 in Alghero, Italy, is extended until April 20. The deadline for submitting the proposals for symposia is extended until April 15.

Please visit the website for further information: http://www.ecvp2012.uniss.it/index.php/eng/VSAC/Conference/Important-dates

Hoping to see you in Alghero!

Baingio Pinna and the ECVP organizing team