[visionlist] The 1st VSAC - Visual Science of Art Conference - 1-2 September 2012, Alghero, Italy

Maria Tanca mtanca at uniss.it
Mon Apr 16 20:41:39 GMT 2012

The 1st VSAC - Visual Science of Art Conference - 1-2 September 2012, Alghero, Italy

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting abstracts for VSAC 2012 in Alghero is the 20th of April.
Please remember that you need to register in order to submit an abstract (but any rejected abstracts will be fully refunded).
Further information can be found on our website http://www.ecvp2012.uniss.it/index.php/eng/VSAC

We have reserved hotel rooms available at special VSAC rates. This offers are valid only for a limited time, as indicated on the website. We strongly recommend early booking because Alghero in Summer gets sold out quickly!
http://www.ecvp2012.uniss.it/index.php/eng/VSAC/Travel/Accomodation

Students will benefit from reduced registration fee. Please remember that students status has to be proven so remember to send us a letter of your tutor to prove your student status.
http://www.ecvp2012.uniss.it/index.php/eng/VSAC/Registration/Fees

See you in Alghero,

Baingio Pinna and The ECVP 2012 Organizing Committee

--
Dott.ssa Maria Tanca

University of Sassari
Dept. of Theories and Researches in Cultural Systems
Piazza Conte di Moriana 8, 07100, Sassari, Italy

e-mail: mtanca at uniss.it
Phone: +39 3479042194