[visionlist] Job offer

Michael Mrochen michael.mrochen at irocscience.com
Thu May 3 05:47:37 GMT 2012

*Vision Scientist or Researcher (OD or PhD)*

IROC Science to Innovation, Zurich, Switzerland, is specialized in
providing services for strategic translational research projects in
Ophthalmology. Our team of highly skilled researchers and biomedical
engineers is specialized in developing and implementing product innovation
and creating intellectual value for our customers. Our philosophy is to
complement our clients and work in a close and sustaining partnership with
them.

We are looking for highly motivated self-driven researcher to conduct
contracted research and clinical trials in the areas of ophthalmic devices.
This role requires proven scientific expertise in the field of ophthalmic
devices and experience in clinical trials. In particular the individual is
expected to provide service for our industry clients, to collaborate with
our clinical partners and to work closely with the management. He/She needs
to have strong implementation and programming skills.

We are looking for candidates with a PhD in Physics, Biomedical Engineering
or Optometry (OD) with a demonstrated ability to learn and apply recent
advances in ophthalmic devices to solve clinical problems. The person is
expected to possess a strong background in optics, lasers, or physiological
optics. He/She must be eager to work in a team of experienced and dynamic
researches and should be a team player with good communication skills.

Interested individuals should submit a CV, publication list, references,
and a brief statement of interest as a single PDF to Michael Mrochen, PhD.

Contacts:

IROC Science to Innovation AG, Stockerstrasse 37, CH-8002 Zürich,
Switzerland

Phone: +41 43 488 3800, Email: info at irocscience.com, Website:
www.irocscience.com