[visionlist] Postdoctoral fellowships in the Center for Research in Basic Pshychology

ana pires anapires13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:24:18 GMT 2012

Dear all,

The Center for Research in Basic Psychology <http://cibpsi.psico.edu.uy/en>
 (CIBPsi, http://cibpsi.psico.edu.uy/en), is happy to announce the opening
of postdoctoral fellowships funded by the Anii (National Agency for
Reasearch and Innovation, Uruguay).

Recently, the ANII (National Agency for Reasearch and Innovation) published
a call for postdoctoral fellowships "Caldeyro Barcia"
(link<http://www.anii.org.uy/web/convocatorias/becas-de-posdoctorado-fondo-profesor-dr-roberto-caldeyro-barcia>
). Our Center for Research in Basic Psychology<http://cibpsi.psico.edu.uy/en>
 (CIBPsi) is specially interested in attracting applications from
researchers from abroad who want to develop their lines of research on
topics related to Basic and / or Experimental Psychology.
Our Center includes a Psychophysics and a Psychophysiology laboratory
equipped with two eye-trackers (head mounted and desktop version), a 64
channels EEG and physiological recording equipment for peripheral measures.

Those interested in applying through the CIBPsi, do not hesitate to write to
 cibpsi at psico.edu.uy or amaiche at psico.edu.uy for more information about it
or even contact with anyone of our researchers (
http://cibpsi.psico.edu.uy/en/about-us/researchers).

Best regards,

Ana Pires