[visionlist] Job Vacancies at King's College London

Michael Spratling michael.spratling at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 14:54:24 GMT 2012

Dear All,

King's College London is currently advertising a Lectureship in
Robotics. I have no involvement in the hiring process, but am keen to
encourage applications from people with research interests related to my
own in areas such as machine learning, pattern recognition, computer
vision, neural computation, cognitive or developmental robotics, and
intelligent systems. The official job advert can be found here:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/pertra/vacancy/external/pers_detail.php?jobindex=11907

The Department of Informatics at King's is also advertising a number of
other Lecturerships and Professorships, full details can be found here:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/nms/depts/informatics/people/vacancies.aspx

   Dr Michael Spratling.
   Reader in Computational Neuroscience and Visual Cognition
   Department of Informatics
   King's College London,
   Strand, London. WC2R 2LS. UK.