[visionlist] PLEASE POST

Tuller, Betty K. btuller at nsf.gov
Tue Jan 24 09:27:51 EST 2017

APOLOGIES FOR MULTIPLE POSTINGS

Do you want to help identify areas of potentially transformative research?  Serve as the liaison to our research community?  Build new national or international collaborations?  Experience how the merit review process operates?

The Division of Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences is pleased to announce an opening for a Program Officer in Perception, Action, and Cognition.  Specifics and application procedures can be found at   https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/462395400
(close date for applications is 2/13/2017). NSF offers the rare opportunity for scientists to join as temporary program officers for up to three years.  Information about our rotator program can be found at http://www.nsf.gov/about/career_opps/rotators/microsite/.

If you have questions, feel free to contact Betty Tuller (btuller at nsf.gov<mailto:btuller at nsf.gov>) or Kate Arrington (carringt at nsf.gov).