[visionlist] Second call for papers - MODVIS 2017

Jeff Mulligan jeffrey.b.mulligan at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 25 20:22:04 EST 2017

The 6th annual VSS satellite workshop on Computational and Mathematical
Models in Vision (MODVIS) will be held May 17-19, at the Tradewinds
Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida (USA), immediately preceding the
annual meeting of the Vision Sciences Society.  This year we will be
privileged to have Aude Oliva (MIT) as our keynote speaker.

Submissions consist of single-page extended abstracts that may contain
figures and equations, which will be published on the Purdue e-Pubs
system.  Abstract submission is now open, and will close on March 5th.
For complete details, please visit the MODVIS web site at
https://www.conf.purdue.edu/modvis/.

Registration is now open.  Discounted early registration rates ($80
regular, $40 student) will be available until April 1st.

on behalf of the MODVIS organizing committee:

Jeff Mulligan (NASA Ames Research Center)
Zygmunt Pizlo (Purdue University)
Anne Sereno (University of Texas Medical School at Houston)
Qasim Zaidi (SUNY College of Optometry)