[visionlist] JMI Special Section on Radiomics (Deep Learning)

Kontos, Despina Despina.Kontos at uphs.upenn.edu
Thu Jan 26 16:34:17 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to consider submitting a manuscript for the upcoming Special Section in JMI on Radiomics and Deep Learning:
http://spie.org/publications/journals/journal-of-medical-imaging/jmi-editorial-schedule#Radiomics

The fields of Radiomics and Deep Learning are rapidly evolving, often synergistically, with the potential to revolutionize medical imaging applications.

We are planning to publish articles that will represent the latest developments in the field, in what promises to be a high-impact Special Session.

The deadline for submissions is May 1st, 2017. For details on the submission process, please also visit the journal website at http://spie.org/JMIauthorinfo.

Thank you,
Despina

Despina Kontos, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Computational Breast Imaging Group (CBIG)
Center for Biomedical Image Computing and Analytics (CBICA)
Senior Fellow, Institute for Biomedical Informatics (IBI)
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Radiology
Bioengineering, Biostatistics and Epidemiology Graduate Groups
Rm D702 Richards Bldg., 3700 Hamilton Walk, Philadelphia PA 19104
ph: 215-746-4064 // fx: 215-573-1811 // em: Despina.Kontos at uphs.upenn.edu<blocked::mailto:Despina.Kontos at uphs.upenn.edu>
http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/radiology/research/labs/cbig/
http://www.cbica.upenn.edu/