[visionlist] Equipment available--Thomas recording

Max Snodderly max.snodderly at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 6 18:48:00 -05 2017

Dear Colleagues,
I have changed directions away from laboratory studies to field studies of monkey visual ecology.
I am making some of the lab equipment available to people who could put it to good use. The recipient will need to pay the cost of packing and shipping.
The first item is a 3-channel Mini Matrix recording system from Thomas Recording.
If you are interested, please send me a paragraph indicating how useful this system would be to you, and I will donate it to the person with the greatest perceived need.
Best to everybody,
Max Snodderly