[visionlist] immunity from illusions (particularly visual illusions)

Dr. Katherine Moore moorek at arcadia.edu
Sun Feb 12 11:28:52 -05 2017

This is interesting about saccades. I know that can't apply to some of the
illusions, but I see these students a lot this semester as well so I can
give that a try. The students were definitely actively trying to experience
the illusions each time but perhaps they still weren't ones to make as many
saccades as the average person.

Katherine S Moore
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Arcadia University