[visionlist] Challenge on image super-resolution at NTIRE workshop @ CVPR 2017
timofte.radu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:38:52 EST 2017
Apologies for multiple copies
Call For Participation:
NTIRE: New Trends in Image Restoration and Enhancement
Challenge on Example-based Single-Image Super-Resolution
started February 14th, 2017 via Codalab platform.
NTIRE organizes two parallel challenge tracks on Example-based Single-Image
=Track 1: `bicubic' downscaling (Matlab imresize) - a commonly employed
setup in the literature.
The `bicubic' setup allows for easy deployment of the recent published
=Track 2: `unknown' downgrading operators - but with available train data
of low and high res corresponding images. The `unknown' setup constrains
the participants to work with the provided train data and to develop robust
solutions to learn from a limited set of examples.
The challenge aims to gauge the state-of-the-art, to compare and to promote
different solutions with the new DIV2K dataset.
=DIV2K - a newly collected dataset of DIVerse 2K resolution images
(2048x[unspecified] pixel images) will be released with the NTIRE
challenge. DIV2K dataset is divided into 80%/10%/10% for
For each track the low res images are generated and provided to the
registered participants for x2, x3, and x4 downscaling factors.
Details about NTIRE challenge and links to its 6 competitions (2 tracks X 3
downscaling factors) can be found at:
- Track 1: bicubic downscaling x2 competition
- Track 1: bicubic downscaling x3 competition
- Track 1: bicubic downscaling x4 competition
- Track 2: unknown downscaling x2 competition
- Track 2: unknown downscaling x3 competition
- Track 2: unknown downscaling x4 competition
- 2017.02.14 Release of train data (low-res and high-res images) and
validation data (only low-res)
- 2017.02.25 Validation server online
- 2017.03.20 Final test data release (only low-res), validation data
(high-res) released, validation server closed
- 2017.03.31 Test high-res results submission deadline
- 2017.04.03 Fact sheets submission deadline
- 2017.04.03 Code submission deadline
- 2017.04.10 Final test results release to the participants
- 2017.04.24 Paper submission deadline for top entries from the challenge
- 2017.07.21 NTIRE workshop and challenge on example-based single-image
super-resolution, results and award ceremony (@ CVPR 2017, Honolulu, Hawaii)
The top ranking participants will be invited to submit papers to NTIRE
workshop and to be co-authors of the challenge report paper.
For more details please visit: http://www.vision.ee.ethz.ch/ntire17/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist