[visionlist] Graduate Student Positions at Mississippi State University

Mike Pratte prattems at psychology.msstate.edu
Tue Mar 7 13:18:43 -05 2017

Dear Colleagues,

The cognitive science doctoral program at Mississippi State University
has two funded PhD positions available. Due to a higher rate of grant
funding than anticipated, we have openings in our program in the areas
of vision science and individual differences in problem solving. For the
first position, Dr. Michael Pratte (http://pcn.psychology.msstate.edu/)
is seeking students interested in doing research on visual perception
and attention utilizing a multimodal approach including fMRI, EEG, and
computational modeling. For the second position, students are sought
interested in studying individual differences in problem solving and
reasoning with applications to education utilizing behavioral and eye
tracking methods. Prospective doctoral students interested in pursuing
research in either of these areas should send an inquiry to Dr. Jarrod
Moss at jarrod.moss at msstate.edu no later then March 17. Information
about our program can be found at
http://www.psychology.msstate.edu/gradprograms/cognitive/index.php

Best,