[visionlist] "Imaging and Image processing in Ophthalmology" session - VipIMAGE 2017 - deadline extension

Koen Vermeer K.Vermeer at oogziekenhuis.nl
Fri Mar 17 07:35:55 -05 2017

Dear Colleague,
[Our apologies for cross-posting]
We are pleased to inform you that the submission deadline of the International Conference VipIMAGE 2017 (Porto, Portugal) has been postponed to March 31.
We would like to draw your attention to the Thematic Session "Imaging and Image processing in Ophthalmology", which is organized as part of this meeting. The aim of this session is to present and discuss your research, to learn about the latest projects of your peers and to meet new colleagues working on similar topics. This is a great opportunity to discuss new ideas, exciting projects and possible future collaborations in a beautiful, friendly and relaxing environment.
Please find all important information and details at conference website: https://paginas.fe.up.pt/~vipimage/index.html
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Porto in October!
Sincerely yours,
Radim Kolar, Koen Vermeer, Jolita Bernatavičienė and Povilas Treigys
(Thematic Session organizers)

Koen Vermeer, PhD
Head of Enabling Technologies

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D29F23.673C4300]<http://oogonderzoek-rotterdam.nl/>