[visionlist] International Colour Vision Society 2017 meeting

Kremers, Jan Jan.Kremers at uk-erlangen.de
Sun Mar 26 06:39:14 -05 2017

This is to remind you that the deadline for abstract submissions (1 April) for the ICVS 2017 meeting in Erlangen is approaching. Please send us also your requests for student travel awards by then. To be sure that your abstracts and requests arrive on time, we recommend not to wait with submissions until the last instance.

Registration is expected to be open soon.

We are looking forward  to welcoming you in Erlangen in August.

Meeting website: www.icvs2017.fau.de/<http://www.icvs2017.fau.de/>
ICVS website:  www.icvs.info<http://www.icvs.info/>

Best regards

Jan Kremers