[visionlist] [IJCB2017: CROSS-EYED Competition 2017] Second intermediate submission results published!

afilipaseq . afilipaseq at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:40:55 -05 2017

The results of the Second Intermediate Submission were published on our
website!

However, we are still evaluating two methods and we will update them at any
moment soon.

We remind you that the *final submission deadline* is* 10th of April. *This
will be a firm deadline considering that a report needs to be submitted to
IJCB2017.

If any doubt arises please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward
to receiving your submissions!

Best regards,

The Cross-Eyed Competition organizers

James Ferryman, Lulu Chen and Ana Sequeira

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

2nd Cross-Spectrum Iris/Periocular Recognition COMPETITION

*Cross-Eyed 2017*

Organized as part of IJCB 2017

http://www.crosseyed.eu

** *CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS* **

We invite researchers working in the field of cross-spectral iris and
periocular recognition to participate in the second edition of the
CROSS-EYED competition:

"Cross-Eyed 2017 – 2nd Cross-Spectrum Iris/Periocular Recognition
COMPETITION" <https://sites.google.com/site/crossspectrumcompetition/>.

The second edition of the *CROSS-EYED competition *is embraced by *IJCB
2017*  <http://www.ijcb2017.org/>- International Joint Conference on
Biometrics, to be held in Denver, Colorado October 1st  – 4th, 2017*.
* The *CROSS-EYED
competition* aims to benchmark cross-spectral iris/periocular recognition
algorithms. The benchmark dataset*, CROSS-EYED, *comprises images captured
with a custom made dual spectrum imaging sensor, which acquires near
infrared and colour images synchronously.

*We invite you to make a submission to be evaluated in the Second
Intermediate Submissions Evaluation.*

You can submit to any of the two intermediate submissions or to the final
submission only.

** *REGISTRATION***

The competition website with further information can be found at
www.crosseyed.eu

** *IMPORTANT DATES***

*Registration*  - open

*Training dataset* – to be released soon to registered users

*First intermediate submission deadline* – 30th January 2017

*Second intermediate submission deadline* – 13th March 2017

*Final submission deadline – 10th April 2017 **(Firm Deadline)*

** *Organizers ***

*James Ferryman*

*Lulu Chen*

*Ana F. Sequeira *