[visionlist] ECVP 2017 in Berlin: Upcoming deadline & Update

Martin Rolfs martin.rolfs at hu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 5 01:49:33 -05 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

This is a kind reminder concerning our Call for Abstracts for the *40th
European Conference on Visual Perception* *– ECVP 2017 *to be held in
Berlin | Germany on 27–31 August 2017.

*Deadline for Abstract Submission: Saturday, 15 April 2017*

Please find the link to our online abstract submission here.
<http://www.ecvp.org/2017/call-for-abstracts.html>

Enclosed please find our Call for Abstracts as PDF.

*We are also happy to share some exciting news:*

*1. Keynote speakers*
We will have three Plenaries <http://www.ecvp.org/2017/plenaries.html>
featuring
4 speakers:
Nava Rubin (Perception Lecture)
Merav Ahissar & Brian Scholl (Keynote Dialogue)
Shin'ya Nishida (Rank Lecture)

*2. Preliminary program (including selected symposia)*
You find a pdf attached, showing the preliminary schedule of the
conference, including the selected symposia.

*3. Pre-conference tutorials — Register now!*
Register now <http://www.ecvp.org/2017/tutorials.html> for one of the seven
pre-conference tutorials. There are only 20 spots for each of the tutorials
and they are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis.

*4. Conference Party Dinner & Night of Light*
At ECVP 2017 in Berlin, the Conference dinner will be a party at one of
Berlin's most original venues, the Kulturbrauerei. It is all inclusive. The
party will also feature the Night of Light
<http://www.ecvp.org/2017/night-of-light.html>, a place to exhibit your
most stunning vision demos – apply by Monday, 15 May 2017.

*5. Kids welcome!*
We are planning to offer child care during ECVP 2017, free of charge. If
you would like to use this service during the conference, please sign up
here <http://www.ecvp.org/2017/kids-welcome.html> by Monday, 12 June 2017.

We are looking forward to your contributions.

See you all in Berlin!

Guido Hesselmann, Marianne Maertens, Florian Ostendorf, Martin Rolfs &
Philipp Sterzer

[The Organizing team of ECVP 2017 in Berlin <http://www.ecvp.org/2017/>]