[visionlist] Bridgeman AJP Obituary

Susana Martinez-Conde smart at neuralcorrelate.com
Thu Apr 13 18:16:01 -05 2017

It's been brought to my attention that the link to Bruce Bridgeman's AJP
obituary I provided in my previous post requires a subscription to view the
full article. For those who may otherwise lack access, here's a link to the
actual paper:
<https://mambo.ucsc.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/158/2017/02/BridgemanObitam
erjpsyc.130.1.0121.pdf> Bruce Bridgeman (1944-2016) (pp. 121-123). Dominic
W. Massaro and D. Alfred Owens (2017). American Journal of Psychology, 130,
121-123. DOI: 10.5406/amerjpsyc.130.1.0121 Stable URL:
http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.5406/amerjpsyc.130.1.0121

Best,

Susana Martinez-Conde

--------------------------------------

Susana Martinez-Conde, PhD

Professor of Ophthalmology, Neurology, and Physiology & Pharmacology

Empire Innovator Scholar

Director, Laboratory of Integrative Neuroscience

State University of New York (SUNY)

Downstate Medical Center

450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn NY 11203, USA

Email:  <mailto:smart at neuralcorrelate.com> smart at neuralcorrelate.com

Phone: +1 718-270-4520

 <http://smc.neuralcorrelate.com/> http://smc.neuralcorrelate.com