[visionlist] Job posting: Assistant Professor, University of Groningen, Netherlands

Sebastiaan Mathot s.mathot at cogsci.nl
Fri Apr 21 06:56:23 -05 2017

The University of Groningen is looking to recruit an assistant
professor. This is a five-year fixed-term contract and is open to all
fields of psychology—though obviously my vision-oriented colleagues and
I are hoping that talented vision scientists will apply, and will join
us in the Experimental Psychology Unit.

I was recently hired on a similar position, and my experience in
Groningen has so far been outstanding—it's a great place with great people.

The full job advertisement can be found here (deadline: April 30):

- http://www.academictransfer.com/39140

I am not part of the hiring committee, but feel free to contact me with
general questions.

Sebastiaan Mathôt

--
Department of Experimental Psychology