[visionlist] PhD positions: trajectories in natural images and the sensory processing of contours

Laurent Perrinet laurent.perrinet at univ-amu.fr
Mon Apr 24 05:15:10 -05 2017

Dear colleagues,

The Ph.D. program in Integrative and Clinical Neuroscience (Aix-Marseille University) is offering several Ph.D. scholarships to Master students graduated from highly ranked international universities (outside France). There is an opporutnity for a PhD position at the "Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone" <http://www.int.univ-amu.fr/spip.php?rubrique2&lang=en> (team "Inference and Visual Behavior" <http://www.int.univ-amu.fr/-inVibe->), CNRS, Marseille (France) to study trajectories in natural images and the sensory processing of contours, at the crossroads between Biological Vision, Neural Networks and Bio-Inspired Computer Vision. The project has been pre-selected and we are looking for the ideal candidate to be finally selected (3 out of 20 projects are awarded). A full description of the project is available at:

	http://invibe.net/LaurentPerrinet/IcnPhdProgram <http://invibe.net/LaurentPerrinet/IcnPhdProgram>

Applications are welcome immediately and until May 21st. Do not hesitate to contact me for any question related to the project.

Best regards,
Laurent Perrinet

--
Laurent Perrinet - INT (UMR 7289)/CNRS