[visionlist] Centre for Vision Research Conference, June 2017

Laurence Harris harris at yorku.ca
Tue Apr 25 16:18:20 -05 2017

Now all the fandango about getting the early bird rates for IMRF and VSS
are over, you might like to speculate what are you going to do for the
rest of the summer. Well, we the North would like to remind you about a
fabulous conference taking place in Toronto June 13-16. Although we have
a very generous early bird deal (till May 30) there is no need to wait
till the last minute (I know this idea breaks a life time of habits).
You can register now!!  Plus, if you would like to present a poster, we
would like to have your abstract by May 1 (which is very soon!) if possible.

http://cvr.yorku.ca/conference2017

  * under REGISTRATION enter the number of registrants in each category
  * under BANQUET enter as many tickets as you would like
  * under ACCOMMODATION enter your requirements if you would like to
    stay on campus
  * under CHECKOUT enter your details and credit card details
  * Enter your poster title and abstract (one poster per registration form)
  * if you are ready to register but do not have a poster abstract quite
    ready yet you can add it to your order later (up till May 1, that
    is, next Monday!) using the log in link on the top right of the
    registration page.
  * In the unlikely event that your poster is not accepted, you can
    cancel for a full refund.

The conference is built around the four themes of:

  * Neural processing under naturalistic conditions
  * Vision and limb control
  * Visual knowledge: priors and learning
  * Seeing in 3D

Registration is: regular CDN$250 ($200 before 30 May), trainees CDN$75
($50 before 30 May), undergrads CDN$25.

I you have any questions please send them to Teresa <manini at cvr.yorku.ca>