[visionlist] Postdoc positions in Speech, Vision and Healthcare @ CMU
morency at cs.cmu.edu
Tue May 9 21:14:21 -04 2017
Post-doctoral positions in Multimodal Behavior Analysis: Speech, Vision and Healthcare
Carnegie Mellon University, School of Computer Science
Multiple post-doctoral positions are available in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. We are seeking creative and energetic applicants for two-year postdoctoral positions. The positions include a competitive salary with full benefits and travel resources.
Candidates must have a strong research track record for one or more of the following topics: (1) speech and paralinguistic processing for affect, emotion and human behavior analysis, (2) automatic recognition of facial expressions, gestures and human visual activities, (3) multimodal machine learning algorithms for text, audio and video, (4) technologies to help clinicians with mental health diagnoses and treatments.
* PhD in computer science or related field (at the time of hire)
* International applicants welcome! No US citizenship requirement.
* Publications in top machine learning, speech processing and/or computer vision conferences and journals.
* Research involving clinical patients with mental health disorders (e.g., depression, schizophrenia, suicidal ideation)
* Experience mentoring graduate and undergraduate students
* Preferred start date: September 1st, 2017 (negotiable)
* Candidate will work under the supervision of Dr. Louis-Philippe Morency, CMU MultiComp Lab's director
* Competitive salary with full benefits and travel resources.
How to apply
* Email applications should be sent to morency at cs.cmu.edu<mailto:morency at cs.cmu.edu> with the title "Postdoc application", preferably before June 12th, 2017. The email should include:
* a brief cover letter (with expected date of availability),
* a CV including list of publications,
* contact information of two references,
* links to three representative publications
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
Multimodal Commination and Machine Learning Laboratory
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist