[visionlist] Postdoctoral position available (metacognition and decision making, Paris).

Vincent DE GARDELLE vincent.gardelle at gmail.com
Thu May 11 05:39:07 -05 2017

Postdoctoral researcher in metacognition and decision making.

We are looking for a (highly motivated and talented) postdoc. Our
research project is about confidence in decision making, and it impacts
on human behavior. We will be doing original behavioral experiments,
typically using perceptual and economic decisions, as well as
computational modeling work. Our experimental platform will also offer
eyetracking and physiological measures (including EEG). The work is
based at the Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne in Paris (France), in a
group mixing economists and psychologists. We also collaborate on a
daily basis with other researchers or groups in Paris, and the candidate
will have the opportunity to develop his/her original research ideas in
addition to the funded project.

Applicants must have a PhD and publications in Experimental Psychology,
Cognitive Neuroscience or a related field. Solid programming and data
analysis skills are essential (e.g  Matlab or equivalent), along with
writing and social skills.

The position is for 2 years, starting between April and December 2017.
Salaries are based on the CNRS scale.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Vincent de Gardelle
with a CV, a statement of research interests, and contact details of 2-3
references. Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.