[visionlist] Perception and i-Perception Special Collections in honour of Jan Koenderink

Johan Wagemans johan.wagemans at kuleuven.be
Fri May 12 03:51:28 -05 2017

Dear colleagues,

In honour of Professor Jan Koenderink's receipt of the 2017 Ken Nakayama Medal for Excellence in Vision Science, and in recognition of Jan's prolific publishing history in our journals, we are delighted to announce two Open Access Special Collections of his papers - one in Perception, and one in i-Perception.

To date, Jan has published 41 Research Articles in Perception - 14 of these as first author - together with 19 Guest Editorials.  All of these first authored papers, together with the editorials, have now been collected together on the Perception website and made freely available to view - they can be accessed here:

http://journals.sagepub.com/page/pec/collections/jan-koenderink

In addition, Jan has published 21 Research Articles in i-Perception - 12 as first author - and one Guest Editorial.  All of these papers are already published open-access, but they are now collected together on the i-Perception website and can be viewed here:

http://journals.sagepub.com/page/ipe/collections/jan-koenderink

Many congratulations, Jan!

Best wishes,
Tim Meese, Peter Thompson, Frans Verstraten & Johan Wagemans
Chief Editors of Perception and i-Perception