[visionlist] Postdoc position

Zeynep Saygin zsaygin at mit.edu
Mon May 15 13:45:14 -05 2017

***Please email me if you'd like to meet in person about this position at
VSS***

POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW, The Ohio State University, Dept. of Psychology –
Saygin Lab.  We seek an outstanding scientist with a recent Ph.D. in
cognitive neuroscience, developmental psychology, or related area, who has
experience with neuroimaging methods (MRI, fMRI, DWI, and/or functional
connectivity) and who is interested in any or all of the following:
understanding the functional and structural architecture of the brain, how
it develops in healthy individuals, and how it changes with disorders and
brain injury in both adults and children.  See http://web.mit.edu/zsaygin for
recent publications.  The fellow will be involved in conducting and
planning behavioral and neuroimaging research studies in neonates, infants,
children, and adults. Proficiency in programming is necessary.   This
position is fully funded.  Initial hire is for one year with additional
years contingent on fit and progress.

OSU is located in Columbus, Ohio and is home to a vibrant community of
cognitive neuroscientists, computational modelers, and vision scientists in
the Psychology Department and Center for Cognitive and Brain Sciences.
Fellows will have access to state-of-the-art MRI and EEG facilities located
inside the Psychology building.

Interested individuals should contact zsaygin at mit.edu with a CV, names of 3
references, and a statement of research interests.

--
Zeynep M. Saygin, Ph.D.
MIT, Brain and Cognitive Sciences