[visionlist] VSS - Oculus is hiring

Kevin MacKenzie Kevin.MacKenzie at Oculus.com
Tue May 16 10:43:26 -05 2017

Hello Vision Science community,

A representative (myself) from Oculus Research will be attending VSS and will be participating in the "Connect with Industry Reps Who Are Hiring" event on Saturday, May 20, and Sunday, May 21, during the morning coffee breaks (Jacaranda Hall, 9:45 - 10:30). We are hiring, and have a range of open positions:

Research Scientist, Perceptual Human Factors<https://www3.oculus.com/en-us/careers/a0I1200000JY9TEEA1/>
Research Scientist, Perceptual Display Assessment<https://www3.oculus.com/en-us/careers/a0I1200000JY9dBEAT/>
Research Scientist, Multi-sensory Perception<https://www3.oculus.com/en-us/careers/a0I1200000JY9c3EAD/>
Research Scientist, Perceptual Quality and Efficient Coding<https://www3.oculus.com/en-us/careers/a0I1200000JY9cDEAT/>

Please come and meet us to discuss your interest in any of these positions, and any other opportunities with Oculus Research.

I will also be participating in the "VSS Workshop for PhD Students and PostDocs: Careers in Industry and Government<http://www.visionsciences.org/2017-student-workshops/>" discussion panel (Sunday, May 21, 1:00 - 2:00 PM, Jacaranda Hall), where you can learn more about what it is like to be a research scientist in industry. It promises to be an interesting session.

We look forward to meeting with you at VSS!

Cheers,
Kevin MacKenzie

kevin j. mackenzie, ph.d.           || redmond, wa
research scientist                      || oculus research
perception science                   ||
mobile phone                           || (425)553-9294

-- the science of today is the technology of tomorrow

[cid:image001.png at 01D1C340.D0CCA1D0]