[visionlist] [cvnet] Re: Proposed clinical trials definition

Lester Loschky loschky at ksu.edu
Wed Jun 7 20:53:04 -05 2017

Hi Ben,

I like your idea that the special status for clinical trials guarantees
additional safeguards were in place, and the implication that such a higher
bar need not be met by all studies, but instead adds greater weight to
those studies that meet that higher bar.

Best,

Les

Lester Loschky
Associate Professor