[visionlist] ECVP 2017 in Berlin: Call for travel grant applications (deadline: July 10, 2017)

Martin Rolfs martin.rolfs at hu-berlin.de
Mon Jul 3 06:47:10 -05 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that we have unearthed some funding for travel
grants to support 10 participants of the 40th European Conference on Visual
Perception (ECVP2017), taking place 27–31 August 2017 in Berlin, Germany.

To receive 1 of the 10 grants (up to 500 Euros each), please send us a
statement (maximum of 100 words) that briefly describes why you (of all
people) deserve this grant. Feel free to use any truthful argument that
could be in your favour, ranging from economic reasons to how great your
contribution to the conference will be, or even how impeccable your social
skills are.

In addition to that statement, please include the following information:

1. Your name
2. Title of your presentation
3. Your affiliation
4. The city and country you are travelling from
5. The duration of your stay

Please send this information by email, addressed to
ecvp2017travelgrant at fu-confirm.de, with the subject line "ECVP2017 Travel
Grant Application".

The deadline is in one week: July 10, 2017 (11:59 pm, last time zone on
earth). Decisions will be sent out by July 17.

Eligibility criteria: To state the obvious, you need to have an accepted
presentation (poster or talk) at the meeting. There are no other
requirements (anyone can apply).

We are looking forward to your applications!

Guido Hesselmann, Marianne Maertens, Florian Ostendorf, Martin Rolfs, &
Philipp Sterzer.

[The Organizing team of ECVP 2017 in Berlin <http://www.ecvp.org/2017/>]