[visionlist] Job Posting: Research Engineer Machine Learning in industrial robotics, Berlin, Germany
priska at 23bit.net
Wed Jul 5 11:08:49 -04 2017
Research Engineer Machine Learning in industrial robotics, Berlin, Germany
micropsi industries uses reinforcement learning and control theory to generate dynamic, sensor-driven behaviors for industrial robots. We combine human demonstrations and local model-based control for sample-efficient end-to-end training of such policies.
We're looking for a researcher with considerable experience in computer vision and machine learning to join our team of AI scientists and engineers in Berlin, Germany starting this summer or fall.
• Substantial and proven machine learning skills
• Experience in computer vision using deep learning
• The ability to translate mathematical formalization into scalable and efficient code and vice versa
• Willingness to own code and ideas
Nice to have
• Python, C or C++ skills
• Experience in reinforcement learning or robotics
• A chance to contribute to and be responsible for a piece of exciting AI technology
• Work towards applications while keeping in touch with academic research
• Competitive compensation
• Great team: smart people, nice environment, and a culture of rationality, friendliness, and expertise-based decision-making.
Contact: work at micropsi-industries.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist