[visionlist] Job Posting: Research Engineer Machine Learning in industrial robotics, Berlin, Germany

Priska priska at 23bit.net
Wed Jul 5 10:08:49 -05 2017

Research Engineer Machine Learning in industrial robotics, Berlin, Germany

Summary

micropsi industries uses reinforcement learning and control theory to generate dynamic, sensor-driven behaviors for industrial robots. We combine human demonstrations and local model-based control for sample-efficient end-to-end training of such policies.

We're looking for a researcher with considerable experience in computer vision and machine learning to join our team of AI scientists and engineers in Berlin, Germany starting this summer or fall.

Key Qualifications

• Substantial and proven machine learning skills
• Experience in computer vision using deep learning
• The ability to translate mathematical formalization into scalable and efficient code and vice versa
• Willingness to own code and ideas

Nice to have

• Python, C or C++ skills
• Experience in reinforcement learning or robotics

Perks/Benefits

• A chance to contribute to and be responsible for a piece of exciting AI technology
• Work towards applications while keeping in touch with academic research
• Competitive compensation
• Great team: smart people, nice environment, and a culture of rationality, friendliness, and expertise-based decision-making.

Contact: work at micropsi-industries.com