[visionlist] MIKE 2017 Call for Paper

Rajarshi Pal iamrajarshi at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 11 05:44:36 -05 2017

Dear All,

We apologize for multiple/cross posting.

We are happy to announce that Fifth International Conference on Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration (MIKE 2017) will be held at Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad, India during December 13-15, 2017. Please visit the conference website for detailed Call for Paper: http://www.mike.org.in/2017/

This edition will have several tracks related to:

Artificial Intelligence
Machine Learning
Data Mining and Information Retrieval
Image Analysis, Pattern recognition, Computer vision
Speech, Signal Processing
Text Mining and Natural Language Processing
Social Media and Big Data Analysis
Intelligent Security Systems
Smart and Intelligent Systems

Please see the detailed Call for Paper to see the details about each track. Each track will be led by Distinguished Track Chairs. Also do not miss the Distinguished Professors around the globe as the Committee members of MIKE 2017.

Last date of Full Paper submission is 7th August, 2017. As always, the Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer under Lecture notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) Series. Please note that MIKE 2017 uses a double-blind review policy for paper selection. Hence, please do not reveal the identity of the authors in the manuscript.

For any clarification, you can reach to the Organizing Chairs at iamrajarshi at gmail.com / prajarshi at idrbt.ac.in / drrprasath at gmail.com / 2017 at mike.org.in

Also requesting you to post this in your Institute/Academic circle.

With regards,
Dr. Rajarshi Pal
Organizing Chair
MIKE 2017