[visionlist] Active research using eye tracking in 3D environments? Free publicity at ECEM!

Gabriel Diaz gabriel.jacob.diaz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:04:38 -05 2017

Hello community,

I will soon be teaching a workshop on eye tracking in 3D
sensed/simulated/augmented environments at the European Conference on Eye
Movements (2017), and I would like to present a sampling of ongoing
research on human vision that utilizes eye tracking in 3D.

If you have something you would like mentioned, with related video /
graphics, please feel free to share related slide-friendly media with me
using a hosting service and sharable link (rather than filling my mailbox).
Movies in *.mov format please, and be sure to include a very concise
explanation! of the question you are addressing, and how eye tracking is
helping you to address it. My intention is to spend a maximum of three
minutes per project.

I'm not sure what to expect here, and I apologize in advance in the case
that I get a larger response than anticipated, in which case I may not be
able to respond or present all contributions.

Thank you!
- gD

----------------------

Gabriel J. Diaz, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Rochester Institute of Technology
Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science

*Founder of PerForM Labs*
*Click for demos.* <https://www.cis.rit.edu/performlab/>

Office 2108, Building #76
Rochester, NY 14623