[visionlist] Postdoc in Image Processing/Forensics

Hany Farid farid at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu Jul 27 20:49:36 -05 2017

I am looking for a postdoc to join my group in the Computer Science Department at Dartmouth College starting in the Fall of 2017. The postdoc will be involved in our research in image and video forensics. The candidate must have finished his or her Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, have significant experience with image processing and analysis, have strong mathematical and computing skills, and ideally have some experience in the field of digital forensics.

Dartmouth College is an Ivy League university with graduate programs in the sciences, engineering, medicine, and business. It is located in Hanover, New Hampshire (on the Vermont border) and has a beautiful, historic campus, located in a scenic area on the Connecticut River.

Applicants should send a CV and names of three references (letters will be collected at a later date) to: Professor Hany Farid (farid at dartmouth.edu <mailto:farid at dartmouth.edu>).