[visionlist] Postdoc / Engineering Positions, Boston

Wei-Chung Allen Lee Wei-Chung_Lee at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 11 11:00:17 -05 2017

Our lab at Boston Children's Hospital / Harvard Medical School is looking
for innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing
multi-disciplinary research team.

https://lee.hms.harvard.edu/join

We are interested in understanding structure, function, and information
processing in neuronal circuits. Our goal is to discover organizational
principles of neuronal circuits that enable complex behavior. To do so, we
analyze neural network structure and function at highest possible
resolution and completeness by combining large-scale electron microscopy,
in vivo two-photon calcium imaging, modeling, and behavior.

Candidates must be highly proficient in at least one programming language
including, but not limited to Python, C/C++, or MATLAB with a preference
toward Python.

Prospective candidates should send an email to:
wei-chung_lee at hms.harvard.edu with:
1. a cover letter describing your past and future work, career goals, what
you expect to gain from the lab, and what you anticipate to bringing to the
lab;
2. your CV;
3. names, emails, and phone numbers of three references.