[visionlist] [cvnet] EEG and Elevators

Richard Young richardyoung9 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:34:39 -05 2017

Your problem is easy. At nyu physics dept., where MEG (SQUID) was first
invented, there was the IRT subway to contend with!

Dick Young

"If you can look into the seeds of time, And say which grain will grow and
which will not; Speak..."
   - Shakespeare, Macbeth,
     Act I, Scene 3

"Here, too, the honorable finds its due, and there are tears for passing
things; here, too,
things mortal touch the mind."
- Virgil, Aeneid, 29-19 BC