[visionlist] Call for Paper: Neural Plasticity Special Issue on Boosting Action Observation and Motor Imagery to Promote Plasticity and Learning

Ambra Bisio ambra.bisio at unige.it
Thu Aug 24 10:10:29 -05 2017

Dear Researcher,

On behalf of the Guest Editors, I'm glad to inform you about the upcoming
Special Issue on "Boosting Action Observation and Motor Imagery to Promote
Plasticity and Learning", which will be published in Neural Plasticity (IF
3.054) in March 2018. The deadline for submission is October 27, 2017.

Please find attached the Call for Paper, which is also available at the
following URL: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/NP/si/804684/cfp/ .

I kindly ask you to disseminate as much as possible to your contacts the
call. Please do not hesitate to contact me or the other Guest Editors if you
have any questions about this Special Issue.

Best regards,

Ambra Bisio

Michela Bassolino

Thierry Pozzo

Nicole Wenderoth

_________

Ambra Bisio

Post Doc

Department of Experimental Medicine, Section of Human Physiology

University of Genoa, ITALY

Tel. +39 010 3538182

Fax +39 010 3538194