[visionlist] RA in Simulation and Gaming at Imperial College London

Mounia Ziat ziatmoun at cim.mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 13 13:12:24 -05 2017

On Behalf of Dr Fernando Bello
---------

We have a new RA position in Simulation and Gaming within my group
which is currently being advertised. I'd be very grateful if you could
please forward this to the attention of any potential candidates and/or
circulate or post it locally.

The project is a collaboration between Imperial College London, MIRA
Rehab Ltd (www.mirarehab.com) and MedCity (www.medcityhq.com) on the use
of gaming and simulation in rehabilitation. It is part of the
Collaborate to Innovate Programme, supported by the European Union
European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which is part funding this
post.

Further information and an application form can be obtained through
Imperial's Job Applicants website searching for reference SM073-17NH:

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/job-applicants/

Or directly through the following tinyurl link:

http://tinyurl.com/SM073-17NH

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Best wishes,

Fernando

Dr Fernando Bello
Reader in Surgical Computing and Simulation Science
Centre for Engagement and Simulation Science
Imperial College London
3rd Flr Chelsea and Westminster Hospital (Academic Surgery)
369 Fulham Road
London SW10 9NH

Tel: +44 (0) 203 315 8231
E-mail: F.Bello at imperial.ac.uk