[visionlist] Interdisciplinary graduate program in Developmental, Cognitive, and Behavioral Neuroscience (DCBN) at the University of Houston

Benjamin Tamber-Rosenau bjtrbjtr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:53:07 -05 2017

Hi all,

Please consider passing on the attached flyer to promising undergraduates
and others interested in pursuing a PhD.

Our DCBN area at the University of Houston Department of Psychology
includes development, cognition, cognitive neuroscience, and behavioral
neuroscience. Students are trained in an interdisciplinary combination of
these areas (but not exhaustively in all of them!). We are located in
subtropical, diverse, inexpensive Houston, Texas, and despite some recent
bad weather you might have heard about, we are open for business.
Applications are due in January but earlier applications are encouraged!

Thanks,
BJTR

Benjamin Tamber-Rosenau, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor