[visionlist] Research Assistant Position in Military Mental Health (London, UK)

Daniel Leightley dleightley at ieee.org
Tue Sep 26 04:23:01 -05 2017

We are looking for a Research Assistant to join the King’s Centre for
Military Health Research to assist inthe development of a digital framework
for identifying common mental health disorders in adolescents from UK
military families!

====Overview====

The King’s Centre for Military Health Research within the Department of
Psychological Medicine is seeking to appoint a Research Assistant to
contribute to the development of a digital framework for identifying common
mental health disorders in adolescents from UK military families. This
study is funded by the Department of Defense (USA). The primary
responsibilities of the post holder will include advanced statistical
analyses of secondary data, data cleaning/labeling/validation, writing
reports, academic papers, data management tasks and undertaking project
related administration tasks.

====Candidate ====
The successful candidate will have a master’s degree in epidemiology,
statistics, or other relevant subject to the study (including computer
science) with a *strong *analytical component of secondary data sources,
some relevant research experience, excellent writing and communication
skills.

====Apply====

You can find more about the job advert, or apply at the following link:

https://goo.gl/7vcde4

====More Information====

If you have any suitable candidates, or questions. Please email me on
dleightley at ieee.org or daniel.leightley at kcl.ac.uk

Best

Dan Leightley