[visionlist] Faculty position at Yale University

Turk-Browne, Nick nicholas.turk-browne at yale.edu
Tue Sep 26 11:08:51 -05 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please bring this job ad to the attention of anybody who you think might be interested:

Assistant Professor, Cognitive Psychology: The Department of Psychology at Yale University invites applications for an appointment at the Assistant Professor level. We are especially interested in individuals whose research programs complement those of our existing faculty in cognitive psychology, and we seek outstanding researchers who will contribute effectively to both the undergraduate and graduate teaching programs of the University. We especially encourage members of minority groups, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans to apply. Yale University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Applicants should send a letter of application, curriculum vitae, research and teaching statements, selected publications, and arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent to http://apply.interfolio.com/43760. Review of applications is ongoing and will continue until the position is filled.

Best wishes,
Nick

--

Nicholas Turk-Browne