[visionlist] TeaP, 11.-14.03.2018 in Marburg

Alexander Schütz a.schuetz at uni-marburg.de
Thu Sep 28 08:00:31 -05 2017

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to announce that the 60th TeaP (Tagung experimentell
arbeitender Psychologen; Conference of experimental psychologists) will
be held at the University of Marburg, Germany, from March 11 to 14,
2018. Keynote lectures will be given by Mary Hayhoe (Austin, USA), Jan
Theeuwes (Amsterdam, Netherlands) and Daniel Wolpert (Cambridge, UK).

Online submission via the conference web page (www.teap.de) is now
open. The submission deadline for symposia will be October 31, 2017, and
individual papers can be submitted until November 30, 2017. We reserve
the right to decline abstracts if the number of submissions exceeds our
capacity.

The official language of the TeaP will be English (but
presentations/abstracts can be either in English or German).
Contributions from all fields of experimental psychology are invited.

Further information is available at www.teap.de.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Marburg.

The TeaP 2018 organizing committee
Alexander Schütz, Anna Schubö, Dominik Endres, Harald Lachnit