[visionlist] Job posting - Magic Leap is looking for a Software Programmer (Contractor)

Gizem Rufo grufo at magicleap.com
Fri Sep 29 12:10:33 -05 2017

Dear Vision Science community,

Magic Leap is looking for a contractor software programmer to join our team
of vision scientists.

Job Description:

The Quantified Experience (QX) team is seeking a software programmer with a
background in computer graphics. The position involves responsibility for
implementing software to be used in experiments on visual experiences of
users.

We inform leadership and other teams on perceptual best practices and work
closely with other departments such as Systems, Optical Engineering,
Healthcare, Human Factors and UX/UI teams. We are looking for candidates
who are creative, energetic team players who excel in a fast-paced,
hands-on environment.

Responsibilities:

Implement various software tools and programs that will be used in
(psychophysical) studies to investigate visual experiences.

Qualifications:

Proficient writing software for Windows & Linux
Proficient in bash programming
Proficient in C++ and OpenGL
Experience with Matlab and Psychtoolbox is preferred
Experience with Unity and C# is a plus

Education:

BS, Computer Science preferred or related

If you are interested in this position please reach out to our team or
apply online via this link
<https://boards.greenhouse.io/magicleapinc/jobs/818093#.Wc55TdOGPfY>.

Gizem Rufo (Kucukoglu), Ph.D. - Research Scientist
(grufo[at]magicleap.com)