[visionlist] Second call for registration: Winter School "Sex Hormones and the Brain"

Winterschool2018 winterschool2018 at cin.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Oct 16 06:39:01 -05 2017

Second call for registration:
Winter School "Sex Hormones and the Brain", Tübingen/Germany, 31 Jan -

Dear colleagues,

we are happy to announce our Winter School on "Sex Hormones and the
Brain" that will take place at the University of Tübingen, Germany,
from 31 January to 2 February 2018. It is organized by the
Universities of Tübingen, Germany, and Uppsala, Sweden, within the
Matariki Network of Universities.

Talks will cover the impact of human sex hormones on essential aspects
of mental health and disease, including structural and functional
brain connectivity, (social) cognition, metabolism, mood, and gender.
There will be keynote and honorary lectures by Vibe G. Frojkaer
(Copenhagen), Ute Habel (Aachen) and Niels Birbaumer (Tübingen).
Participants are encouraged to present posters highlighting their most
recent data.

Registration deadline is 31 October 2017. Please visit
www.cin.uni-tuebingen.de/winterschool2018 for further information and
registration, or contact us at winterschool2018 at cin.uni-tuebingen.de.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Tübingen.
Organizers Birgit Derntl and Manfred Hallschmid