[visionlist] VSS 2018 | Symposium Proposals Due Next Tuesday, November 7th!

Vision Sciences Society vss at visionsciences.org
Fri Nov 3 15:53:56 -05 2017

Only Five Days Left to Submit Symposium Proposals for VSS 2018!

Symposium proposals for the 2018 VSS Annual Meeting must be submitted by
Tuesday, November 7th!

Complete submission instructions can be found at
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001aM2nFOq3ysUrAO1DxFHDB46Ieh7d03ZZ3bIwizrrQeA8
bk9Bp33mS8m478I-SoeQO7nVF5OEdIrSI6I4zF9For0WRZ9FBDV53P_3MseqwYSGboFISNglHNfZ
vzF_TgOfBUz6sHv0uSvol_V2zgdTaN1WHJm8QbDjvwsqTOInPpHw4sAHlo-TeQ==&c=9mPcrV2uG
Ebl50i2NDMMl4wM38Pc0GECaVsVCFAbP1jZOVdN5CeLtQ==&ch=xLtMiWG3IKyAbBwZuClyK0g1V
HOMgrhQVyJuc4F1kqNOY34sQqV46A==> Symposium Submissions. Remember that
submitting a symposium proposal and/or speaking in a symposium does not
prevent you from submitting an abstract for a talk or poster presentation at
VSS. The quality of the speakers is important to a symposium, so scheduled
speakers may not be substituted, even by coauthors. By submitting a
symposium proposal, the organizers agree that all speakers will participate
in the symposium and that speakers have not committed to participate in more
than one symposium. Proposals from young investigators are particularly
encouraged.

For more information about submitting a symposium proposal, go to

Symposium Proposal Deadline: Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Decisions will be made by November 20, 2017. Please direct any questions to
<mailto:VSS at visionsciences.org> VSS at visionsciences.org.