[visionlist] Vision research/visual neuroscience opportunities in South China

Ming Meng ming.meng at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:04:13 -05 2017

Dear colleagues,

I recently moved my lab from the US to China. My current school, along with
several other top-notch institutes in South China, is vigorously
cultivating a vision research community. There will be multiple openings
for candidates at various career stages from post-doc to open rank faculty.

If anyone might be interested, I will be available at the upcoming SFN to
provide further info as well as to share my experience of relocating to
South China. Please email me at ming.meng at gmail.com or
mingmeng at m.scnu.edu.cn to discuss or to arrange a meeting. South China is a
highly developed and highly diverse part of China.

Sincerely,

-Ming

Ming Meng, PhD

Professor