[visionlist] AVA- abstract submission closes in 1 week

Isabelle Mareschal i.mareschal at qmul.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 05:45:33 -05 2017

Dear Colleagues,

There is one week remaining to submit your abstracts for the AVA Christmas meeting.

This is a one-day meeting to be held in the Garrod Building & Old Library at Queen Mary University of London on Monday 18th of December. This year's keynote talks will be by:

Wendy Adams (University of Southampton) ‘Multi-sensory perception in the natural world’
Ben Tatler (University of Aberdeen). ’Everyday vision'
Stefan Treue (Goettingen University). 'Attention to visual motion: physiology, psychophysics and some modelling'

Abstract submission (max length: 250 words) is open at:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ava-2017

Registration is open at:
http://www.theava.net/meetings.php?s=ava-xmas-2017-meeting-at-queen-mary-university-of-london

Please submit abstracts before Friday November 17, 6pm.
We will try to accommodate preferences for a talk or poster but the number of submissions that this meeting now attracts means that this is not always possible.
We look forward to seeing you on December 18th!
Isabelle

Isabelle Mareschal,
Deputy Head of Department,
Senior Lecturer in Experimental Psychology,
School of Biological and Chemical Sciences,
Queen Mary University of London
i.mareschal at qmul.ac.uk<mailto:i.mareschal at qmul.ac.uk>
02078826505 / 6531(lab)
http://www.sbcs.qmul.ac.uk/staff/isabellemareschal.html