[visionlist] post doctoral position at Monash University, Melbourne Australia

Mark Bellgrove mark.bellgrove at monash.edu
Mon Dec 4 05:17:49 -05 2017

Dear all,
Please find attached details of a post doctoral position available at
Monash University, Melbourne, Australia in collaboration with Trinity
College Institute of Neuroscience, Trinity College Dublin.

All enquiries directed to:
mark.bellgrove at monash.edu

--

*PROFESSOR MARK A. BELLGROVE*

Director of Research, Institute of Cognitive and Clinical Neurosciences

Australian Research Council (ARC) Future Fellow

*Monash Institute of Cognitive and Clinical Neurosciences *

School of Psychological Sciences

Monash University

18 Innovation Walk

Clayton Campus, Clayton VIC 3800

Australia

+61 3 9902 4200 <+61%203%209902%204200>

mark.bellgrove at monash.edu

*Australian** ADHD Professionals Association Inc *

Inaugural President

www.ausadhd.com.au

ORCID: orcid.org/0000-0003-0186-8349

http://www.monash.edu.au/research/profiles/profile.html?sid=1985044&pid=6456

http://www.monash.edu/neuro-institute/

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which I
live and work and pay my respect to Elders both past and present